Select Menu

Random Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Design

Technology

Circle Gallery

Shooting

Racing

News

Bottom

» »Unlabelled » nikki minaj & diddy


Nicki Minaj is proving to be a bit of a diva when it comes to her management.The Young Money femcee is hiring her fourth manager in the last several months. Having previously parted ways with Debra Antney, Troy Carter and now Diddy.Her new manager is industry veteran Benny Medina.Below is a press release by Young Money, according to several sources.Young Money/Cash Money/Universal Motown breakout superstar NICKI MINAJ has decided to dismiss rap mogul, Sean “P diddy Combs” as her music manager and has recently signed a new deal with MEGA MANAGER, BENNY MEDINA, whose current and past clients include Multi Grammy Award winning recording artist, MARIAH CAREY, GWEN STEFANI, BRANDY, AND MORE.

Nicki’s Statement:

“By now, everyone should know that I am really strict when it comes to my representation. I had sympathy for Sean however I feel as if I haven’t gotten the guidance the manager is supposed to give his client. Personally, I feel like I’m being managed by mother. Even if you play the smallest role on my team, I wish to see progress. I’d like to thank him for everything he has done for me; for taking me under his wing. I wish him the best with repping Rick. But now that my album is about to drop, its time to get serious and stop playing games. If I could turn back time…I wouldn’t have made the decision to let Troy go."

About jimson

WePress Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Leave a Reply