Select Menu

Random Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Design

Technology

Circle Gallery

Shooting

Racing

News

Bottom

» »Unlabelled »


Kim Kardashian certainly has never been shy about her famous, curvy body, and she isn't hiding an inch of it on the cover of W magazine's art issue. As it turns out, the photos on the inside are just as baring and provocative as that cover shot that reads:"It's about me. I mean you. I mean me."Kardashian, who has appeared in magazines like Playboy and Harper's Bazaar in the past, opens up to W about her reality starlet image, noting that if she comes off as a party girl, she's just playing it up for the cameras. "I'm not a drinker, and when I'm up on the table dancing, it's for the picture," she explained. "Then I sit right back down. I play into the perception of me, but it's not really me. And the show reveals that."

And while Kim appears to be very comfortable with her bodacious bod, she said it's taken her time to get used to it. Surprisingly, working on reality-TV helped her with that. "I used to think, I have to be this or that or skinny, and now, because of the show, everyone is embracing just me, which has given me such a confidence," she said. "Now, I'm like, 'Why did I ever give that feeling the time of day?' I'm so mature now. I'm a grown-up version of myself."

Kardashian, who will certainly have the New York tabloids buzzing with her move to the city, told the magazine that she doesn't pay attention to the gossip. "I've learned to ignore everything. In the beginning, I thought I was too sensitive for this. I'd Google myself and it would freak me out. Now I could care less if they say I'm pregnant with twins by my brother.

About jimson

WePress Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Leave a Reply